Foot-powered, Electric, Gas, Motor Scooters
Razor Introduces Mini-Bike, Electric Scooter and Three-Wheeler
Scooters have seen significant advancements over the years, evolving from simple mechanical designs to sophisticated motorized versions
- Mechanical Kick Scooters: In the early days, scooters were purely mechanical, propelled by kicking off the ground. They were simple in design and mainly used by children.
- Folding Designs: The introduction of folding mechanisms allowed for greater portability and convenience, making scooters more appealing to a wider audience.
- Introduction of Motorized Scooters: The development of small electric and gas-powered motors led to the creation of motorized scooters, providing a new mode of personal transportation.
- Electric Scooters: Battery-powered electric scooters became popular for their quiet operation, energy efficiency, and eco-friendly nature.
- Shared Scooter Services: The rise of shared scooter services in urban areas provided a convenient and accessible transportation option for short distances.
- Advanced Safety Features: Modern scooters come equipped with features like disc brakes, lights, and reflectors to enhance safety.
- Smart Technology Integration: Integration with smartphones and other smart devices allows riders to track routes, monitor battery life, and access other useful features.
- Adaptive Designs: The availability of various designs, including three-wheeled and off-road versions, caters to different needs and preferences.
- Regulatory Compliance: As motorized scooters became more prevalent, regulations and standards were developed to ensure safety and responsible usage.
- Accessibility and Inclusivity: The development of adaptive scooters has made them accessible to individuals with mobility challenges, promoting inclusivity.
- Performance Enhancements: Ongoing advancements in battery technology, motor efficiency, and materials have led to improved performance, range, and durability.
- Integration with Public Transportation: In some cities, scooters are integrated with public transportation systems, providing a seamless last-mile solution.
- Barbie Scooter - Barbie Preschool Scooter.
- Fisher Price Scooter - Roll-to-Pro Scooter.
- Power Board Scooters
- Power Scooters - Bladez XTRS 450 Electric Powerboard Scooter.
- Razor Scooter
- Razor Spark Scooter - All time number one scooter in the world got even hotter as it leaves trail of sparks.
- Scooter Safety
- Siege Caster Scooter - Rear caster wheel provides full drifting motion.
- Sole Skate - Three-wheeled skatebord with pivoting front wheel.
In 2010, Razor introduced a line-up of electric-powered products loaded with gigawatts of power, light-years of speed and eons of fun. Razor's new inventions, the new Electric Punk mini-bike, XLR8R (pronounced accelerator) electric scooter and Electric Scream Machine three-wheeler are sure to top kids' wish lists. From slick chrome and cool designs to swift speeds (up to 10 mph) for pavement shredding, Razor's electric products are loaded with neighborhood-envy features. They are also sure to please parents thanks to Razor's signature safety standards -- completely enclosed motors and Razor's patented braking systems.
"Today's kids want the coolest, fastest ride-on toys," said Carlton Calvin, president of Razor. "If my own kids are any indication, Razor's new Electric Punk mini-bike, XLR8R electric scooter and Electric Scream Machine three-wheeler will give electrifying thrills to kids zipping through neighborhoods this summer."
Razor's electric products are a winning combination of environmentally friendly electric power (no air and noise pollution), high-quality materials, the latest technology, unique design and affordability. Each product comes complete with a wall charger unit.
The Electric Punk mini-bike is a cross between a tricked-out stunt bike and a motorcycle. Novice riders can kick back and let the motor do all the work while experienced riders can grind wheelies or tighten the shocks to get air off the Punk Ramp and Punk Rail. With a motor-cross flair to its design, this small but mighty bike features:
- Quick speeds up to nine mph and battery life over 35 minutes
- Pneumatic tires and adjustable rear suspension for a smooth ride
- BMX bash resistant stunt seat
- Hand-operated brake and throttle at riders' fingertips
- Adjustable seat and handlebars for comfort
- Compact size and folding foot pegs for easy travel and storage
The Electric Punk mini-bike is for riders ages eight and up (maximum weight of 120 pounds).
The high-powered Razor XLR8R electric scooter gives kick scooters a fast boost, featuring:
- Powerful motor for speeds up to 10 mph and battery life up to 60 minutes
- Easy on and off motor - removes in a snap for easy travel and storage
- Signature Razor scooter features including adjustable handlebar, lightweight aluminum frame and patented Razor brake
- Motor will not engage until rider has pushed-off to three mph
- Available in red, blue and black
The XLR8R is for kids ages eight and up (maximum weight of 120 pounds).
The Electric Scream Machine three-wheeler is a super-charged machine providing endless hours of motor-powered skid-outs. The Electric Scream Machine features:
- Quiet belt drive motor for speeds up to 12 mph and battery life over 35 minutes
- Rugged, all steel frame and fork for hand-me-down durability
- High-traction, pneumatic tire front wheel and blow-molded rear wheels for the ultimate skid-out
- Freewheel system for incredible coasting speeds
- Adjustable seat and handbrake to fit ages five to 12
The Electric Scream Machine is for kids ages five to 12 (maximum weight of 120 pounds).
"Razor is proud to enter the electric category with the most innovative and affordable products," said Calvin. "It is our mission at Razor to constantly predict trends and ensure that our products are durable, safe, affordable and most importantly, fun."